The #datacareer Competency Profile
Time & Location
About the Event
Would you know what a competency profile would like for e.g. a computer vision engineer, data scientist, or data analyst?
Issues we observe include
- Although team play increases data role specialization, the data career paths seem not so well understood by companies and practitioners alike
- While promotions are happening and companies are keen on hiring senior practitioners, it seems complicated to gauge the required quality standards for senior roles effectively
Join this 60-minute workshop for a chance to start thinking about your skillset in a way that helps you advance your career to the Senior level.
- How does my skills profile serve the build-up of domain competency?
- What benchmarks for the senior level can I use?
- Is there a predictable path to the senior level?
Since 2019, the AI Guild has run 70+ events on #datacareer with its 800+ members and the interested community. Career coaching has been running with 100+ members, and the pilot career development program has 15 participants (10 women, 5 men).
You get an interactive Q&A format from the get-go with the following
- 4-5 examples of successful competency profiles (drawn from business intelligence, data analytics, data science, machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and computer vision)
- Insight into Senior level profiles and requirements
- Tips on advancing your career to the Senior level
To find out more about the AI Guild, please visit the website https://www.theguild.ai
- #datacareer competency profile€0€00€0